Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Downturn


I expected there to be a depressive cycle and there has. Agent is worrying about the fact that no other agents has brought people through between open homes and in his own daily routine he's getting inquiries only about cheaper houses in the low 200,000s. Oh dear.

Only three weeks to auction.

I'm a bit anxious because I've been asked to present some of the prizes at next weeks do. what if I drop one or go into a daze? And what will I wear/

But on the good side it's the American election today and our election next week. Ours might be sad but the American one will be uplifting I'm thinking! someone at school said the Greens were crypto-fascists and quoted their immigration policy which he said restricted the population to 5.1 million and would lead to forced sterilisation. What?

No comments: