Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Holidays


We are up at Denise's place in Mahurangi West. House sitting sort of. Free accommo for us and proximity to some of the places we were thinking of buying in if the house sold.

Hoping to miss two open homes while away. I'm becoming an obsessive house cleaning termagant for hours before each one.

Who would have thought two adults could have ade so much mess, I think as I clean up each week.

We left on the day of an open home and we will now have to go back the day before one which means we'll mess the place up beforehand. I'm trying to make the place look streamlined each time we leave it - no shower, bathroom or kitchen things out and gleaming benches. I have also hatched a new plot to remove the bookshelf from the lounge and decorate that big wall space with some sort of cheap art work. I read somewhere that people need to imagine a place as there's and having too much of your own stuff out ...

Had a great walk today in open sanctuary of the Tawharanui Peninsula. Snapped an unknown yellow bird.

No comments: