Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Moving fast


Well - had a talk to my co-HOD today - she's taking over next year and is nervous. Was able to reassure her. I felt hardly a pang - nary a pang really. Fortunately I have enjoyed marking my Level One exam papers. Some of the kids have done well - I've taught them something ... More have failed than have achieved but that's the nature of the beast at this stage of our NCEA journey. It is at school anyway and from my experience marking externals in the past it's probably a feature of many schools. So leaving might not be as hard as I thought.

When I got home today the agent was here with a photographer taking pictures for a website - I feel a bit uncomfortable because the bedroom looks like crap with an old cover on the bed. I did express this to the agent - my first grizzle - guess I have to be assertive from the start.

Picture is of our place this time last October - last spring. this is what we'll be leaving - even then I feel no pang.

1 comment:

medcormedia said...

Download and upload bandwidth test
Test your bandwidth internet connection at

home, or at work using a High-speed cable modems, DSL, T-1, or Satellite connections,

broadband.
New trend in internet speed test from

test-bandwidth.com