Friday, September 26, 2008

Bloody hell


This ain't nothing to do with retiring - it's to do with selling our house. the hasty agent had the photographer in yesterday long before we have had time to spring clean, assuring us that his photographer could photo around the rubbish. This is not the case: she has shots of cobblestones full of weeds, improperly made beds and computer equiopment lying around with cables everywhere. If they had just waited. To me it looks as if the agent ihas a low opinion of the house and just wants it to be sold as a do-upper. Surely you can't tell me that poor presention will appeal to the hearts of the buyers.

The above photo isn't too bad - it was one of the tolerable ones I saved onto memory stick before taking agent's disc out in disgust. We have to have 20 - I found 10 I could accept. I can't sleep I feel so bad about it.

I think the agent has misread us - or me at least.